Glenda, sometimes Panda. 20 y/o Canadian girl-creature with ambiguous sexual preferences. I like dogs, pandas, theatre, and various fandoms. When I grow up I want to make costumes for a living.
THANK GOD THEY STILL SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER
Hey guys! I promise I’m not dead. My laptop is just out of comission and browsing tumblr on my tablet sucks. Should be fixed soon though!
And I was feeling so small.
It was over my head
I know nothing at all.
do you ever see your face from a different angle and have a mental breakdown
I wanted to mess around with Elsa’s color scheme. I wanted to see her as a brunette and boom the curiosity gave birth to this ROTG AU alksjd
WHO TODL YOU THIS WAS OKAY TO BE DOIGN BECSUE ITS DEFINITELT NOT
I made a political cartoon for English class about issues in school
It focuses on how teens are expected to make career defining choices with barely any experience, and also how parents often take so much authority that their child’s decision is not actually their own
If this gets some notes then I’ll make a colored version
just a simple little thing for you guys to do with me. put a number in my askbox and i’ll answer accordingly.
the mission, should you accept it, is to stay positive about your writing and yourself, but to also be fair about your shortcomings.
- of the things you’ve written, which are you most proud of?
- favorite tense (past/present/future)
- favorite POV (first/second/third/etc)
- what are some themes you love writing about?
- what inspires you to write?
- thoughts on critique
- create a character on the spot…. NOW!
- is there a character you love writing for the most? the least? why?
- a passage from a WIP
- what are your strengths wrt writing?
- what are your weaknesses wrt writing?
- what’s your favorite place for writing resources?
- who are your favorite writers?
14. anything else that you want to know XD
Oh, I like this one a lot. Have at me.